Give 5 things you are grateful for:
- I am grateful for my life. Regardless of the challenges I face from day to day I am grateful that I am alive. Grateful I have the opportunity to live and love.
- I am grateful for my family- husband and children- they make me happy. My life is richer and better because they are a part of it. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be wife and mother and to love this deep.
- I am grateful for the few faithful friends I have. These have been with me through every good and bad experience. They have stood the test of time in every regard. Although we may not always see eye to eye I know that they are here for me and have my best interests at heart. I am grateful for their presence in my life.
- I am grateful for my job. There are many days when I loathe the dynamics of my workplace but I love the work itself. I am grateful that I am employed and can make a meaningful contribution and touch lives. Even outside that it is this same job that helps me to provide for my family and meet the ever increasing financial responsibilities of my healthcare.
- I am grateful for my extended family. This includes my relatives and church family. I am very private and talk little most of the time. However, it is comforting to have people in my life giving quiet support. I know for sure that it is their prayers and those of countless others that take me from day to day.
I truly am grateful for the people that God has blessed me with in my life. Each person uniquely contributes to my life in one way or another.